6YL Series small screw oil press machine can press all kinds of oil materials such as peanut, soybean, rapeseed, cottonseed, sesame, olive, sunflower, coconut, etc. It is suitable for medium and small scale oil factory and private user, as well as the pre-pressing of extraction oil factory.
FOTMA is leading supplier for grain and oil processing equipment in China and our products won several national patents and was official certified, the technical of oil press is continuous updating and the quality is reliable. Through years of scientific research and production practice, we have accumulated sufficient rice professional knowledge and practical experience. Our auto hydraulic oil press equipments are widely exporting to different countries like Nigeria, Myanmar, Guyana and other countries in Asia, South America, Africa, etc..
Solvent Leaching Oil Plant: Loop Type Extractor
FOTMA focus on producing oil press machines and our products won several national patents and was official certified, the technical of oil press is continuous updating and the quality is reliable. With excellent production technology and high-quality after-sales service, the market share is steadily rising. Through gather tens of thousands of consumer’s successful pressing experience and management model, we can provide you with customized business guidance program, installation and commissioning services, on-site training operations, impart pressing technology, one year warranty, life-long technical support.
1. Product description
6YL Series small scale screw oil press machine can press all kinds of oil materials such as peanut, soybean, rapeseed, cottonseed, sesame, olive, sunflower, coconut, etc. It is suitable for medium and small scale oil factory and private user, as well as the pre-pressing of extraction oil factory.
This small scale oil press machine is mainly composed of feeder, gearbox, pressing chamber and oil receiver. Some screw oil press machines areequipped with electric motors as required. Pressing chamber is the key partwhich contains a pressing cage and a screw shaft rotating in the cage. An electric cabinet is also necessary to control the whole working procedure.
2. The operating principle of small scale screw oil press machine
1.When screw oil press machine is on work, material enters the extruding chamber from the hopper and then moves forwards by the rotating pressing screw and is pressed.
2. Under high temperature condition in the chamber, there is quite strong friction among press screw, chamber and the oil materials.
3. On the other hand, root diameter of the pressing screw carries larger from one end to the other.
4. Hence when rotating, the thread not only pushes particles moving forwards but also turns them outwards as well.
5. Meanwhile, particles adjacent the screw will rotate along with screw’s rotating, causing every particle inside the chamber to possess different speed.
6. Therefore, relative movement among particles creates neat which is necessary during manufacturing because of helping protein change property, damage colloid, increase plasticity, decrease oil’s elasticity, resulting in high oil.
3. The small scale screw oil press machine has its own features and markets
1. Made of high quality steel, wear-resistant and easy to clean.
2. With the properly designed pressing chamber, the increased pressure in the chamber highly improves working efficiency.
3. Low residual: the oil residual in cake is only about 5%.
4. Little land occupancy: only 10-20m2 is enough.
4. Technical data
|Diameter of shaft||φ 80mm||φ 100mm||φ 120mm||φ 150mm|
|Speed of shaft||63r/min||43r/min||36r/min||33r/min|
|Main motor power||5.5kw||7.5kw||11kw||15kw|
6. Packing and Shipping:
(1) Packing: Usually in the wooden cases for main machines and carton boxes for small parts.
Usually in 5-45 days after payment, it depends on the model and order quantity. For small packages, we can choose delivery by air(Normal air or courier: DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx, etc.). For large machines, we can arrange to ship by water( LCL or FCL, bulk cargo or RO/RO), train or truck.
9. Customer Visiting
10. Installation site:
11.Why choose FOTMA?
12. Our Service:
—One year quality warranty for the machine and spare parts
— Oversea engineers service for installation
— Whole-life after-sales service and free consultation
—Customized requirements available
—Technician guide at the site.
—24Hr online service
Q1:-What’s your advantage? Why we choose you?
A:-Above 15 Years experience of design,manufacture and exporting the corn and grain processing machinery.We have the most professional techniques and team and more advantage in price.
Q2:- Can we mix different models and accessories together?
A:- You may mix different products or models in a single container but we would need to advise you on optimum loading and final capacity of your shipment.
Q3:- How do I visit you and the factory?
A:- You are welcomed to visit us and our factory at your convenience. We can pick you up at airport or train station and bring you to our factory . Let us know your schedule in details so we can arrange everything for you. Normally you need 3 days for an adequate visit to our factory.
Q4:- How can I become a dealer in my area?
A:- If you are qualified, you may apply for a dealership. We choose reliable partners for a long term business cooperation.
Q5:- Can I get an exclusive right for your machines in some territories?
A:- It depends on which country you are in. We have exclusive agents at several countries at this time. Most countries you can sell freely.
Q6:- After payment, how long will it take to get the machines we order?
A:- Normally 30-90 days after your payment (15-45 days for manufacturing, 15 – 45 days for delivery and shipment on sea)
Q7:- How to order the spare parts?
A:- Some machines will come with some free spare parts. We also advise you purchase some wearing parts with the machines together to stock for urgent replacement, we can send you recommended parts list.
14. Contact us
Ms. Danni Feng
Hubei FOTMA Machinery Co., Ltd
Add: No. 52 Guanggu Avenue, New High-tech Development Zone, Wuhan city, Hubei Province, P. R. China.