Purpose and performance
1. This model adopts the design concept of a high-speed machine, such as a rocking plate gap adjustment device, a circulating oil supply and lubrication system.
2. The wall panel is made of thick cast iron, which will not be deformed after heat treatment and annealing, has good shock absorption performance, and the machine runs smoothly.
3. All drive rollers and shafts are finely ground and plated with hard chrome.
4. Automatic circulation ink supply system, pneumatic diaphragm pump, stable ink supplying, simple operation and maintenance. The ink filter screen filters impurities and separates ink and water. The operation is simple and clean, and the ink volume can be adjusted in small amounts. The ink roller can be lifted up pneumatically and rotated separately to prevent the ink from drying up when the machine is stopped, and it is convenient to clean the ink roller.
5. The swing plate type gap adjustment device eliminates the center deviation of the upper and lower rollers caused by the traditional eccentric gear adjustment, ensuring that the cardboard runs more stably, and the printed pattern is clearer and does not ghost.
7. The transmission gear adopts 45# steel, precision milling, high-frequency quenching and heat treatment (high hardness, good wear resistance), manufactured according to high-precision requirements, cross-slider connection, and spray lubrication mechanism, long service life , Low noise, stable operation, to ensure the accuracy of color registration.
8. Each unit is electrically separated and combined, pneumatically locked and loosened. With alarm bells and warning lights, it can improve the safety of operation.
9. The front and rear of the equipment are equipped with emergency stop switches to control the emergency stop and feed paper.
10. Phase fixing device. Cylinder type automatic brake, when the machine is separated or the phase is adjusted, the brake mechanism restricts the rotation of the machine and keeps the original gear position fixed
|Plate roller length||mm||4800|
|Inside width of machine||mm||5200|
|Design production speed||Slice/minute||60|
|Maximum printing size||mm||2450*4800|
|Maximum feeding size||mm||2500*4900|
|Minimum printing size||mm||600*800|
|Adapt to cardboard thickness||mm||3–12mm|
|Cut corner width||mm||50|
|Die cutting error||mm||≤±1.5|
|Maximum groove depth||mm||660|