How is your fish extruder machine ?
Fish Feed – Floating & Sinking Pellet
The single screw extruder offers a unique combination of quality output and low capital investment making it a cost effective solution for processing premium shaped products.
Flexibility to produce a wide variety of shapes and sizes are key features of this technology, with ability to make pellets as small as 1.5mm.
The resulting products are lower in post-extruded moisture, requiring less drying. Which provide benefits of less nutrient degradation and reduced operational and capital costs.
Advantage to adopt a fish feed extruder ?
1. Fish feed pellets are the popular feed in modern commercial fish farming, providing balanced nutrition needed by fish stock and improving fish farm environment. Due to high price of feed pellets on the market, many farmers tend to purchase fish feed extruder to produce pellets by themselves to low the cost.
2. Storage: can be kept for two to three months when stored in a covered cool dry place.
3. Hygiene: expansion process can eliminate most bacteria. Low moisture content (about 10%) can prevent bacterial growth.
4. Nutrition: can be added with animal or plant protein, fish oil or other fats, vitamin complex and minerals required by specific fish species. It is highly nutritious and can effectively improve the health of fish stock.
5. Environmental impacts: using pellet feed of appropriate size and density can lower the loss rate and significantly mitigate the environmental pollution caused by the feed residues.
6. Pellet feed of different sizes and densities can be made to accommodate the needs of species in various growth stages and with different babits. By using pellet feed of the appropriate size and density, loss rate and environmental pollution caused by the feed residue can be significantly reduced.
Dry type fish feed pellet machine
Dry type fish feed extruder is the the specialist contributing to high quality floating fish feeds without steam conditioning of the raw material. With advanced single screw extruder by belt drive, floating fish feed machine is the ideal device in small and medium size feed processing plants and aqua farms.
Spotlights of the Dry Type fish feed extruder
1. The fish feed mill machine is widely used for producing floating feed pellets of all kinds of aquatic animal, sinking and floating aqua-feed pellets both can be made just by adjusting feed formulation.
2. Different molds can be chosen to make pellets by different diameters (0.9-15mm) and shapes.
3. Advanced technology and humanized design ensures easy operation and reliable performance, high efficiency, low power consumption.
4. Electric heating device is adopted to improve the feed expansion rate and pellets floating time.
5. Auto-temperature control system makes the temperature controlling more direct viewing and the parameter more precise.
6. High temperature and high pressure process can kill the salmonellosis and bacterial infections in materials and also makes the pellets easier to digest and absorb
7. Dry type fish feed extruder does not need the steam boiler, so the dry type pellet machine is cheaper and easier to use and operate compared with wet type pellet machine.
What raw materials are needed to make fish feed
for making fish feed,commonly used is fish meal, corn meal, wheat meal, soybean meal, rice bran etc
Working Principal of Dry Type Fish Feed Machine
There is no need of heating outside the dry type machine, through the screw extruding of the raw material, heat is produced and gathered during the rotary working process in the airtight environment, and during the high temperature ripening process, the starch and fiber of the raw material become swell. Then under the pressure-tight condition, material will be formed into pellets by shaping mould. At the end, through the high pressure produced by the regular rotating of the screw, after being cut by the forepart cutter which rotates regularly and high-speedily, the finished products will be shrunk and become small average puffed balls in room temperature and pressure.
Main parameters of fish feed pellet making machine
|Name||Capacity (t/h)||Host power (kw)||Feeding power (kw)||Spiral diameter (mm)||Cutting power (kw)|
Finished fish feed pellet making machine
Material for fish feed pellet making machine?
1.before making floating fish feed, you need crush raw materials into powder with fish feed crusher
2.raw materials can be:corn, wheat, soybean, grain, bone powder etc
3.raw materials need grind into 60-80 mesh ,raw materials moisture content:20-25%
4.Rice Dust:contain about 10-14%of protein and also contain vitamin B1, B2, B6 and small quantity of enzyme.
Welcome to know more about our fish feed extruder.